Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Who have been collecting AG continuously the longest?

  1. #1
    emsmombuysdolls
    Guest emsmombuysdolls's Avatar

    Question

    I've been collecting for 3 years. I never got into them as a kid so there are no "gaps". I know a few of you ladies have me beat hands down.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 27, 2006 02:33 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been continuously collecting since 1989. There were a few longer spells without purchases, but the dolls were still prominently displayed, changed, and situated.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my first doll in 1992...I really never took a a break, even though in high school I only bought maybe one thing per year. So...14 years.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Almost 6 years over here [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We got our first bitty baby and Samantha in the fall of 2003. I was a teenager when AG first came out and I never heard of them until Summer 2003 when a coworker brought in a catalog.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member samo22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2006
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1995!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I started in 1986 when the first catalog arrived that fall. My daughter was less than a year old but I convinced myself that it made sense to start early on dolls I was sure she would want. She did play with AG between about 6-10, then the collection more or less became mine. I've kept it up since then.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think about 12 years on my part. ^_^ Give or take a year.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For me, it's six years since I got my beautiful Samantha, my lovley PM dollie and my very first doll as well, not even knowing what AG was, but she was stunningly beautiful! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About 11 years here!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •